Over the past weekend, I decided to fix a part of the 1972 Nova that has been waiting for quite some time. It’s the passenger side rear… inner wheel house (a mouth full). You see, it rotted away decades ago, but I couldn’t repair it because I wasn’t even sure what shape it was supposed to be! I first had to rebuild everything around it to see where it fit in. So once I got the new outer wheel house, trunk floor, and trunk drop off attached, this project could finally be tackled. Since people love build threads, I decided to document the fun with plenty of images and yes, even a little video. Let me know if you like this sort of thing, and I will be sure to post tons more. As you can see, there is plenty of work ahead. If you like the video, I can do more of that. If you prefer strictly pictures, I can cater to that. Tell me what you want to see and I will do my best to please the masses. Here we go!
UPDATE: CHECK OUT PART 2!