It was March 31st. The grass was green, the street sweepers were out, birds were chirping, cars were clean, jackets were off, and the snowblower was put away for the season. I then awoke on the morning of April 1st. I stood up, and peered out the window like a zombie. Just as my eyes began to focus, Nature screamed in my face “APRIL FOOOOOOLS! It’s still winter! L0Lzz!” Ugh. I hate being Punk’d by Nature.
Has anybody ever done anything to their friends cars as an April Fools joke? I have always wanted to do something over the top to one of my friends, but never had the real audacity to do it. Here are some of my favorite ideas.
Automotive April Fools:
1) Take your friends steering wheel off. Leave it on the passenger seat, doors locked.
2) Remove your friends drivers seat. Put it in the trunk or rear hatch. Again, doors locked.
3) Remove the entire interior carpet, put everything else back in and make sure nothing else is out of place.
4) Fill your friends vehicle with crickets.
5) Disable the engine from starting, and put a giant sign under the hood that says something humorous.
6) Fill the car with balloons, don’t forget the glove box, trunk, console, etc.
7) Make a sign that says “Please stare at me awkwardly” and tape it to the outside of the passenger door.
8 ) Poke tiny holes in a carton of eggs, and hide it in a friends car. Wait patiently for epic stink.
9) Jump the horn wire to permanently be on.
10) Grease under all of the door handles, heavily. The more grease the better
What Automotive Related jokes have you played on your friends?