1964 Chevy Impala
1939 Graham Sharknose Convertible
1989 Dodge Ram 50 Macro Cab 4G63 Engine
1936 Lincoln Zephyr 2 Door Sedan
1963 Chevy Corvette Mako Shark Nose 427
I am a big dreamer, so I often dream about the cars that I MUST own at some point in life. I do imaginary ground up builds in my head, with awesome engines, transmissions, brakes, paint, and everything in between. The stuff I dream about is usually strange stuff that nobody else wants, but that’s the fun of it, you can build it your crazy way.
So here are MY MUST have’s, in no particular order:
1964 Chevy Impala Convertible
- Aluminum block 409 cubic inch engine, fuel injected, with twin turbo’s and a giant intercooler hiding behind the grille.
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 4 wheel, 6 piston Brembo disc brakes
- Stock looking wheels, dog dish hubcaps, with white wall tires
- Dark green paint? Maybe Black? I am undecided at this point.
- Coil over suspension, very very low to the ground.
1939 Graham Sharknose Supercharged Convertible
- Supercharged factory engine
- 100% bone stock. It’s a work of art, I can’t possibly modify a car that they only produced 1 of!
1989 Dodge Ram 50 Extended Cab
- Painted all black with black 18 inch wheels, and 5% tinted windows
- 4G63 turbocharged Mitsubishi Eclipse engine
- Evo VIII turbocharger, custom intake & exhaust manifolds
- 6 speed T-56 transmission
- Lowered 4 inches with coil overs and 4-linked rear suspension
- Ice cold A/C
1936 Lincoln Zephyr 2 Door Coupe (2 door sedan pictured)
- Factory V12 engine with a new centrifugal supercharger for a little fun
- Lowered about 6 inches
- Stock wheels, wide white wall tires
- Again, it is a work of art as is, why mess with perfection?
This specific pictured 1963 Chevy Corvette Split Window Coupe
- On the whole, I typically don’t like Corvettes. That being said, I want this Corvette. It also has a very interesting history that my dad is a part of. It is one-of-a-kind and I am not rich, so the chances of me owning it are anywhere from slim to none. If anybody has more pictures of it, I would love to see it. It has been 12-15 years since I have seen it in person.
- It has a 427 Big Block with enough horsepower to blow the windows out of a garage door (That’s a fact).
- Mako Shark nose
- Clean body work, great engine, unique 1963 body….. it just doesn’t get better for me as far as corvettes go.
So those are my top 5 that I HAVE to own at some point. The good news is that I actually own 2 of them right now. The bad news is that neither are anything like my dream depicts them.
Now its your turn. What cars are on your top 5 list? Keep in mind that this is a dream, so go big!
Images borrowed from: